|Problem||Your post is soooo long and you have to scroll waaaay down to get to the comments? What’s a lazy person to do?|
|Solution||Hide the bulk of your post until you or someone else is ready to read it. A widget for doing this is called a spoiler. A spoiler can be inserted into your post easily using what we call shortcode:
[Opening tag] Your text goes here [/Closing tag]
1. What does a spoiler look like?
2. How do I insert a spoiler?
(The four spoilers below are ‘grouped together’ to form an accordion, so you’re also going to learn how an accordion works.)
3. Did you notice how the accordion worked? If not, step through all four steps again. What did you notice?
4. So how does one create an accordion widget?
5. What if I want my spoilers to stay open after I read them?