A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. –Confucius
- Read each sentence and guess the meanings of the colored words.
- After guessing, mouseover the word and read its pop-up definition.
- Listen to my audio and identify the new words as I speak them.
- Download, print, and complete the crossword puzzle without looking back at this exercise. Use your memory!
- Repeat this lesson daily until you can do the crossword puzzle without error and without hesitation.
- Each student must take an oath to Teacher Lee to leave one comment using at least two new words you have learned in this lesson.
- The man faced many hardships and had to abandon his dog.
- To qualify to become a jet pilot, you must have keen eyesight.
Engineers must have a keen mind to be able to solve problems.
- Jealous women have keen eyesight when watching their husbands laugh with other women.
- The vacant house had been abandoned long ago.
- She swore an oath that she would never be jealous of her husband. She failed.
- He was unaccustomed to talking with beautiful women because his jealous wife would never allow him to do so.
- Showing tact to her husband’s female friends is a hardship for a jealous wife.
- A gallant man would never abandon a beautiful lady in trouble.
- Students, do you take an oath to do this lesson every day for three days?